Saturday, April 09, 2005

sauerkraut and vaggie dogs

a new love: sauerkraut.
brother was frying up some vaggie dogs and altho they tempted me like a pretty slut in church,
i was all like: ass_fucker, i can't, omigawwwwwwwwwdddddddddd ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i can have a fucking northendfriedveggiedawg.
yeah, this was easily two a.m.
i do this a lot. i bet the girls downstairs are all over it.
blake deemed it the best reaction ever. i tend to outdo myself in these states. you see, i so love veggie dogs and i hadn't been able to do more than salivate over them for three months and so i was all like oh yeah, mama needs a soydog so i wrangled two of the tiny ones up for myself, fried in leftover leftover mich-ling canola oil and did it riggggght up with sauerkraut and ketchup. can i hear a.... fuck yeah?! (fuck yeah.)
anyway, those v-dogs were just the thing and
a night of potential slackerdom did breed staler laundry, but also manifested extreme happenings.
i stayed up til 6:30 a.m. and had to threaten myself to make myself sleep.
editting files. making notes. laughing.
stay tuned to potentially see me do something.
no details.
christFUCK i'm exhausted.
at work i was so jazzed i felt the need to be stapled to the walls.
ritalin (or learning factors) or tranqs or choroform or a sharp blow to the head would've been a fitting prescription.
coffee (or yerba mate) might've given me a heart attack.
whatever the case, i had none and almost pissed my sagging pants all day until the cool evening's breath welcomed me to reality. lucky for my audience i'd come down a coupla notches.
never enough notches.
has someone written a textbook about being more awesome?
i should look into it.

1 comment:

ling-ling san said...

sauerkraut rules! i'm glad you've become a believer. i believe you can get me through the nite, a la steam demon.