Saturday, April 16, 2005

cowabunga dude: smoking skulls!

no amount of smoke from a skull with red eyes is too much: the stank expectation was there. the shit i forgot to shower for a week oh well i'm going to the khyber contingent was surprisingly low thank fuck. being prettysmall is far out for getting to the front-- it always works; nobody ever questions me. smile cutely, but act tough ci necessare. there to catch hallowe'en-coloured feathers, and pocket them so nothing tragic occurred. i need them for my hen. nest. henpen. nestpennestpennis. the best part was no annoying invasions. the best part was i've seen you before but it doesn't matter. the best part is i won't watch you dance because i'm at the front and i can't. the best part is i don't care what you think of my ass. the worst part is always that i've the body of a twelve year-old but it takes so much slog to get me feelin' it. speed is the key, but it's been a while so i brought out the caution key. my horoscope suggested the now for curing myself, so i at least shouldn't stray too ridiculously far. yer dual heart-head BS stings still, but i made it to the show. look at me and ask me no questions. some of all y'all are nice to me. this is how i prefer (sh)it. ok, i prefer even more charm and love. luckily i have enough. midnight (or rice pudding) is the answer.
tonight: mitch and lots of feathers.
tomorrow: c'mon.

1 comment:

crystal said...

that's so true about getting up front.