Friday, June 10, 2005

a yarn: first knitting project done like dinner

finally finally finally i finished my first "big" knitting project. i'm sure many of you are laughing that i consider this scarf a big project, so eat my armpits if you're one of those people-- because i do. i don't knit a lot, i knit a little. this is why i finished a scarf that i probably began in march in june. yes. anyway, i'm pumped to have finally finished it. it's a cool scarf that has an opening to slip one end of the scarf through so you don't need to tie it. it's called the windy city scarf, perfect for our fine windy city that wants to eschew and chew umbrellas because it's never just rainy here, it's always windy as hellbent fan on a sweltering day. so here: my first large knitting project done done done. i've made probably eleven or so wristbands too. they are more fun for me because they can be finished quickly. wrist bands are my true love.

No comments: