Tuesday, June 21, 2005

everybody defecates

my name has now been associated with diarrhea, i.e. "i have a case of the beanys" (wetsand, cred). last hallowe'en, it was suggested that perhaps i should dress up as a whoopie cushion (wetsand and crm, cred). my father cleverly gave me the acronym "bowel movement h_____." everyone always confesses nasty bathroom trips and accidentally shitting themselves to me because i should know all about it. ok, i have a bowel disease-- get over it. actually, i don't care. keep it coming. we've got to talk about our bowels. everybody defecates.

4 comments:

Joey Strange said...

i'm so open about talking about my bowel movements, it's not even funny!! nothing could shock me on the topic!! in fact, i enjoy talking about poop!

there's even a book we found in montreal called "everyone poops"...we almost bought it for you!

lucifuge said...

oh THAT book. yeah, i've seen the cover. it's bizarre because it has a pic of an apple, a goose, a person and a horse and i wonder why the apple is there unless it's just symbolizing food, but it's still bizarre.

hipskat said...

poopoo humour is much better than punpun humour

lucifuge said...

oftentimes, yeah.