Thursday, April 27, 2006

in the mouth of madness

you have to get yourself off before you walk to work even tho you're running late. you shake like a cardigan'd man in a hardwood apartment all afternoon. puke in your mouth all night. you know who you are when you get what you asked for and you're wrong. it's not as you like it. and you're better off without. paper lanterns have the potential to beat peaks of boredom. eat my wish. make my other one come true. surprise me and make me wrong. eat my fuck. die. put me under opposite house arrest. put my organs somewhere else.

5 comments:

Manifold Mess said...

Well it's certainly better than some poetry I've been reading lately.

kevimkujik said...

it's nice. i like.

ling-ling san said...

so.... when WILL i get My Period?

ling-ling san said...

What did you just say??!

hipskat said...

I like it a lot. Happy birthday. That's how long it's been since you posted